Sunday, December 9, 2007

Get in the Game - Free Drinks on Me!

Looking to keep in touch with the hot spots of Ekamai Thonglor and get FREE DRINKS along the way? Here's how:

I will post my location and a code word on Mike Sightings before heading out for the night. You can follow Mike Sightings directly on this website or if you want an even easier way simply add my Twitter feed and you can receive these updates direct to your mobile phone free of charge. If we happen to cross paths and you approach me with the correct code word I will buy you a round. It's as simple as that.

Ok...there are a couple of catches. First, since I am not independently wealthy I reserve the right to limit the number of drink purchases but I will guarantee to honor the first 5 people that approach me each night. Second, you can not share the code word with others...I will ask each person that approaches me how they learned the code word. You could simply show me the SMS you received earlier that night from my Twitter feed or you could mention something about the website. Either way for honest players this should be easy. Finally, you really need to pass on the spirit of the game by telling your friends about the website.

That's it! Simple enough...and if you happen to catch me on a good night I may even opt to buy you and your friends a bottle.

Oh and in case you're wondering there are some additional benefits of joining my Twitter feed. In addition to keeping you "In the Game" you will also receive updates about bar openings, hot nights, events, etc so even if you're too lazy to track me down to finance your drinking habit at least you'll be in the know!

Cheers!

0 Comments:

Legal

All ramblings and reviews are original. Any reference to real people or places is purely coincidental. No animals were harmed in the making of this website except a startled moose in whose defense didn't see me coming on account of my cat-like ninja training.

My opinions are my own and in the spirit of Net Neutrality if you don't like them then what the hell are you doing here?

If you would like a copy of my brain in a jar please send $29.95 to Mike's Brain, P.O. Box 13324, Funny Farm, Idaho US. However if you would prefer a reasonable hand drawn facsimile of Mike's body please contact Mike directly at mike@mikesbarguide.com.

Saved by Technology
 

© 2007 Mike's Ekamai Thonglor Bar Guide
Saved by Technology