Friday, December 21, 2007

Unnecessary Force

After a long debacle with the studios my movie Unnecessary Force is finally out. This was an opportunity for me to stretch my legs in the leading role of one of the highest budget action movies of the year.

Check out the preview below but first here's an excerpt from an interview I did recently with ET:


ET Interviewer:
This is a huge movie. Were you a little intimidated that maybe you were out of your depth?

Mike:
Not really. I have a history of kicking dogs, biting and pulling girl's hair so violence comes naturally.

ET Interviewer:
Not many actors can say they worked with names like Brad Pitt, especially in your case with your leading role eclipsing his. Do you think this could be interpreted as a passing of the torch to a new generation of "super actor"?

Mike:
I don't like to speculate but yeah...Brad rocks but there's a new kid in town and I'm kickin' ass and takin' names.

ET Interviewer:
It seems your success in this endeavor has even stolen the spotlight away from Paris Hilton. Do you think the public's obsession with her is over?

Mike:
Well Paris is like a can of ginger ale. It's a nice change and you gotta try one once. I'm more like a cola. Everyone always goes back to cola!

ET Interviewer:
Larry King does a surprising performance as police chief. What was he like to work with?

Mike:
He talks about himself a lot. I think he's actually a really lonely man. This role gave him the chance to let off some steam but I wish he'd lose that wise-ass grin.

ET Interviewer:
I think we all noticed the cameos of Monica Lewinsky and Justin Timberlake. What's the deal with that?

Mike:
I think Justin simply realized he couldn't shine in a movie with me as a lead. As for Monica she's a crackpot. She spent most of her time obsessively washing her dresses.

ET Interviewer:
Are there any future projects in the works we can look forward to?

Mike:
I have several side projects including my well established Bar Guide but the one I'm looking forward to the most is a new movie due out next year with me playing the role of Genghis Khan. I was up against Hugh Jackman and Colin Farrell but both suck as epic or period actors. Spielberg said I was a shoe-in with my hair pulling tendencies.

ET Interviewer:
Thanks so much for making time for us. One last comment...can you confirm rumors that you are dating Scarlett Johansson?

Mike:
We're just close friends. Why...you trying to set me up? -WINK-


Check out the preview!



And don't forget to check out my previous work!

0 Comments:

Legal

All ramblings and reviews are original. Any reference to real people or places is purely coincidental. No animals were harmed in the making of this website except a startled moose in whose defense didn't see me coming on account of my cat-like ninja training.

My opinions are my own and in the spirit of Net Neutrality if you don't like them then what the hell are you doing here?

If you would like a copy of my brain in a jar please send $29.95 to Mike's Brain, P.O. Box 13324, Funny Farm, Idaho US. However if you would prefer a reasonable hand drawn facsimile of Mike's body please contact Mike directly at mike@mikesbarguide.com.

Saved by Technology
 

© 2007 Mike's Ekamai Thonglor Bar Guide
Saved by Technology